Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Day Seven

9/16-07

Why is day 7 not my birthday? I don't know. But it's a Sunday. I slept in, again. I woke around 7:48, which is when my niece wanted me to call her. I asked her the night before if she wanted me to be the first one to tell her happy birthday and she said yes. So when I asked her what time to call, she told me 8:48 am. Well, I guess she couldn't wait because she got me before I could get her.

Well, we spoke briefly and I went back to sleep. I woke up again at 12 something and did the whole wake and bake. Then I proceeded to chill around the house. I was going to a book festival of sorts, but I was being too lazy. That's my problem on the weekend. Being too tired to even get up and go to places. Just wanting to laze around.

I put on some light blue denim jeans, red and white polka dot shirt with grey blazer and red trunk belt.

I left the house to head to the book thing, but I figured, hey...why not mini shop. It's my birthday weekend! So I found a top to wear for the party and some shoes. I left from shopping and headed to see Chad and Jake, who cooked for me. I was super excited because we were going to eat and fly kites all evening lol. My 2 fave things!

So we ate our food, took mad pics, flew some kites, ate some more and took even more pics. The boys also got me a bottle of Grey Goose. Mmmm. Gotta love that. The night was too funny. Senitmentalllllllllllllll. hahaha. oh chad is hilarious. After that, we all left. Them, to go to the club, me, to go home. Once I got home, I put on some music and got ready for my big day.

No comments: