Friday, January 16, 2009

My love affair with music.

If you know me, then you know I love music. Correction, I live for it. Sometimes when I am bored, I will go on myspace and search the UK for top acoustic/soul/blues artists. It seems that the UK yields some of the best vocalists in those genres.

In my latest search, I found Jem Cooke. Her voice is sweet, has a little soul and her music is definitely flirty. One of the frustrations in finding new music this way is discovering that an artist is unsigned/has no album which means, I can only listen through myspace. Grrr!

Well, here is a good Friday afternoon song for you. It's called Endings.




2 comments:

mints said...

i wish she was a little more pronounced.
just a leetle.


allych is the word.

i feel like i'm speaking arabic or something.

Chad Thomas said...

She okay...

Aint no Adele or nothing..