Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I DID IT!

Yo! I can't even believe it, but I performed last night. Nerves don't even begin to describe it. I was scared out of my mind! But I did it. I had been telling a lot of my friends about it and slowly, no one was able to make it. Ugh!! I am very independent, so I sucked it up. But it really started to bother me by the end of the day. When Chad said he wasn't coming, oh my heart SANK.

So, as I was preparing myself for the stage, I look up and who do I see walking in...Chad. My heart MELTED. I told him later that he was everything a best friend should be. I needed some sort of support and there he was. When no one else showed up, Chad did. And to keep from making this post about him, lol...here is the one minute of my poem he managed to capture before my camera died.



PS. Grrr @ that person directly in front of me. I was wearing the cutest army fatigue skirt you ever did see.

6 comments:

:0 said...

FIRST!!!


let them eat cayke fish!

mints said...

awesome! i wish i could
have seen the whole thing!
i love you! and i would have been there, too! :]

word is poidemak.

Unknown said...

OMGAAAW
IM A CAKE KINDA GIRRRL TOOOOOO!
NICE, NOW U GOTTA LET GO THAT BOOK
PICK UP YO CHIN... PROJECT OR WHISPER OR WHATEVER, BUT DELIVER.. CUZ ONLY YOU CAN TELL THAT STORY!
I'M PROUD OF YOU.

Dee said...

Nooo!!! I want more than a minute!!!!! I like the "I reap what I sow so I so self destruction..." nice line!

Unknown said...

I so0 wish i coulda been there :/

Chad Thomas said...

Awww... I was soo happy to be there for my gal!!!


Sorry about that girl in front of me and the shaky camera, you had ya boy worried for ya!