Tuesday, September 22, 2009

25 & counting...

So, I was thinking. I interview a lot of people, all the time. Most of the time, I am landing these interviews on my own through connections I've made in networking. Why am I constantly busting my butt to get these interviews to magazines and online blogs that underpay me or don't pay me at all? What should I do about this?
Well, I've decided to start posting up some of my interviews on my very own blog! Innovative, right? Ha! I mean, it's time for Danielle to start doing for herself. That way, I can market myself as a brand, grow, learn, fall flat on my face, get up and keep working hard. I know I was born for a special purpose and just because I am 25 & haven't figured out that purpose yet, doesn't mean that I should kick myself daily or feel useless.
So cheers to finding myself more & more at the tender age of 25. I ain't gonna lie, I'm freakin' out. I'm five years away from being 30. Not that my life is in disarray, but I pray that it's much better and stable by 30. So again, cheers to life! And hows about an extra shot for a flourishing writing career!

No comments: