Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Slam of The Ages

Who knew teenagers could be so dang deep and just all around incredible! I mean, if you thought our youth was going to hell in a handbasket (never understood this saying) well, these kids are here to show you otherwise. I went to the Slam of the Ages last Friday and let's just say, I was completely floored. Here is one of my fave pieces of the evening. There's more, but apparently blogger will only let me upload one video per post. LAME!



I also got to see one of my long, lost buddies who came to visit for the week for her Bday and specifically this slam. Jade, you rock my freakin' world! I also invited this actress that I interviewed earlier in the week and she showed up! Not only did she show up, but we clicked like crazy and partied all night, burlesque and all. It was an amazing night. There was another long lost friend involved, but I really shouldn't get into that. All in all, a phenomenal weekend.

No comments: