Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm moving!


I don't have many blog readers here (that I know of--some of you may be stealthily stalking me lol) & in order to make good with a new years resolution I made to follow thru with things, I'm moving. I've made a leap to Squarespace.com. On this new site, I will feature my own personal blog, insights, thoughts, fictional short stories (maybe even a few non-fiction), poetry & professional published articles. It will be almost like an online profolio, only a tad more personal.
I'm not sure if this move will actually work or if I'll come crawling back to blogspot with my tail between my legs, but there's only one way to find out & that's to try. Want to come with me to the new digs? www.rhapso-DY.com

Keep in mind that it's a work in progress. Oh, & I'm an artist & I'm sensitive about my shiz. Thanks for rocking with me & now, thanks for moving with me! Let's grow together!

1 comment:

Moya2bean said...

love ur blog!!! why am i just finding u???
lol!
new follower 4 sure


chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com/