Friday, March 13, 2009

I know, WRITE!

I have been so effing busy with all of my freelance, that I barely have time or energy to come to my little humble bloggy poo. I miss this. I will try to be better with time management so that I can keep you fools updated on the goings on.


In one of my latest published pieces, I got to sit down with Mr. Fonzworth Bentley. Yeah, you know him. He's one of Diddy's most "famous" assistants, you know, before I Want To Work For Diddy. He's the dude that you've seen holding up umbrellas for Diddy while in San Tropez and even dancing around in various videos, sometimes with an umbrella. Hey, might as well make it work for you.

READ HERE

1 comment:

mz88keyz said...

i wanted to read ur interview but it wont let me view the file from my phone! life has kept us so busy we've had no time to write (well except for ur freelancing). im come on l8r to check out ur interview. :)